Thursday, December 5, 2013

YOUR OWN ARGUMENT AND OPINIONS


 Most of the questions I asked had to do with intellectual property, because in motion graphics, and visual effects that is all you have to make a living.  Which Intellectual property "give the owner of a creative work the right to keep others from unauthorized use of the work" (Patent, Copyright, and Trademark Beatty Samuelson) I agree with Dale on everything he said, because I know he is right. I will say that laws, are laws, even if we do not agree with them sometimes. When I learned that you only have a limited time to file a lawsuit against someone who has stolen your work and made profit off of it, I was a little surprised. I believe that is someone stole your work and made money from it they should have to pay you back no matter what, but that is not the case. In the end you just have to fallow those rules. Now that I learned a little more about laws and what I should do with my companies logo or trademark which is  "a distinctive word, phrase, logo, graphic symbol or other device that is used to identify the source of a product or service and to distinguish it from competitors." (Patent, Copyright and Trademark, Beatty Samuelson) I will have to do a little research and make sure no one has a logo like mine.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment