Thursday, December 5, 2013

THE QUESTIONS

THE QUESTIONS
 
Question1 If I shot a movie and the radio was in the background playing a song do I have to get permission to use it?

 

This question was very important to me, because in the future I would like to do visual effects for movies. With that being said it is important for me to know these laws, as of right now, while I am shooting my own footage.

 

Question2 If I have a company logo that looks similar to Another companies, and I feel that they are putting deformation on my companies name, would I be able to make then change there logo?

Another question that I had an interest in because I would like to own a motion graphics company, and it is very important to know what to do if you feel like your company is being given a bad name.

 

Question 3 if I was the owner of a visual effects company and one of my employees used my time and equipment to create a new way of doing a visual effect. Then used that knowledge to make money on the side would I be entitled to compensation.

 

 I asked this question because of the Brats Brawl blog we had to cover. This blog was very interesting to me and the information I found. I found this gave me very conflicting views, because I understand where both owners are coming from.

 

Question 4 If one of my employees takes a motion graphic that he created for a project that we were undergoing, and used it on the side to make money, could I be entitled to compensation?

I wanted to ask this question because I want to know what I will be able to do if someone has stolen my intellectual property, and gained profit from it. The Brats Brawl was also another inspiration for this question.

No comments:

Post a Comment