Thursday, November 21, 2013

EOC: WEEK 8 - 10 Questions


1 What type of corporation should a Visual effects and motion graphics professional set up? Sole proprietorships, partnerships, limited liability companies and corporations.
2 What paper work do I have to keep track of for my business, and what is the best way to maintain it?

3 What are my risks of getting sued, in the field of motion graghics?

4 Can I use personal assets in running my business? Also should I use personal assets?

5 What should I consider before taking on investors?

6  How can I protect the name of my business?

 7 What happens if my business grows rapidly or tanks suddenly? What legal action would I have to             take?’

 8 How do I make sure my business is compliant?

9   With laws and regulations, should I have a legal professional go over the paper work, if so what would be the cost?

10   How do I plan ahead for my family? What legal paper work would I have to fill out to transfer the business?

No comments:

Post a Comment